NY Skyride located at the Empire State Building
Experience a one-of-a-kind New York attraction! You’ll see what New York has to offer with this virtual tour simulator that’s the perfect introduction to the greatest city in the world. Your fantasy comes to life via a specially designed platform which moves in sync to an 18-foot high-definition screen.
Actor Kevin Bacon narrates your 30-minute adventure, taking you across the skyline on a unique journey around nearly three dozen famous landmarks. It’s like a virtual New York helicopter tour, but you never have to leave the comfort of the second floor!
Plus, Fast Track to the Observatory Deck – you’ll save up to 75% of the Observatory waiting time when you book the COMBO NY SKYRIDE/Observatory ticket.
Get more information about NY SKYRIDE in our FAQ section.
Top New York Attraction
- New York’s only virtual tour simulator.
- Fly across the skyline to view famous New York attractions!
- See the real New York.
- Perfect for children or adults.
- Over 10 million happy visitors since 1995.
- Afterwards, enjoy priority access privileges to the 86th Floor Observatory Deck!